In Wyoming for over 35 years, Holland & Hart is the largest firm in Wyoming. Many of our attorneys grew up here and are University of Wyoming graduates. We are Wyoming.
INVESTED IN WYOMING
Holland & Hart is invested in the Cheyenne and Jackson communities and committed to the tradition of service that makes our state great.
EFFECTIVE IN WYOMING
Our unique blend of big firm resources with deep local connections makes Holland & Hart the firm you need for practical, integrated legal solutions that fit our state's business landscape.
• Wyoming Representative, Republican National Convention (RNC) Rules Committee
• Chair, Wyoming GOP
• Chair, Cheyenne LEADS
• Chair, Economic Development Joint Powers Board
• Chair, Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
• Vice President, Teton County Bar Association
• Co-Chair, Jackson Hole Rotary Club, Membership Committee
• Chair, Board of Directors, Grand Teton National Park Foundation
• Board of Directors, International Crane Foundation
• President, Federal Bar Association, Wyoming Chapter
• Chair, Teton County Bar Association CLE Committee
• President, Equal Justice Wyoming
• Board of Directors, Safehouse Services, Inc.
• President, Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra
• President of the Board of Directors, Southeast Wyoming Legal Services
• Wyoming Multiple Sclerosis Society, Community Champion
Awards & Recognition
• Inducted into The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers in November 2009 as the College’s first Wyoming member
• Wyoming State Bar Pro Bono Volunteer Lawyers Program Award
• Women of Influence Award, Finalist - Wyoming Business Reports
• Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, Person of the Year
• Ranked in the 2017 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" – Metropolitan Tier 1 in Cheyenne for the following practice areas:
• Administrative / Regulatory Law
• Commercial Litigation
• Employment Law – Management
• Energy Law
• Environmental Law
• Government Relations Practice
• Labor Law – Management
• Mergers & Acquisitions Law
• Natural Resources Law
• 11 Wyoming attorneys from Holland & Hart selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017, including four named Best Lawyers® 2017 "Lawyer of the Year"
• Ranked Band 1 from Chambers USA in Wyoming in the areas of:
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation: General Commercial
• Real Estate
• 7 Wyoming attorneys ranked individually in Chambers USA
• 6 Wyoming attorneys listed as 2014 Mountain States Super Lawyers
News, Publications, and Speaking Engagements
• Minimizing MSHA Liability and Enforcement – Wyoming Mining Association
• 2012-2015 Surveys on Oil & Gas, Wyoming Sections – ABA, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation and Texas A&M Law Review
• A Landmark Legal Challenge - Reversing the EPA's Regulation of Carbon Dioxide and other Greenhouse Gases – Panelist, Cato Institute
• Protecting Wyoming's Regulatory Primacy Over Greenhouse Gases – Wyoming Business Report
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.